Wolfe computer solutions specializes in Service plans for small business in Cheyenne and Laramie County.
Most small businesses are not ready for a full time Information Technology staff member to deal with routine maintenance or technology emergencies. We fill that gap to so you can focus on growing your business!
There is no preset plan as there is no two businesses with like needs. Therefore, we will come out to your location and evaluate your exact needs. We will take an inventory of all the technology in your workspace and customize a plan that will work perfectly for your business. You can expect this initial consultation to take anywhere from an hour to three depending on the types of equipment and how many of each there is.
|What equipment is covered:||What Systems are covered:|
What does your Small Business get?
- A back up plan for your important files is included in all plans. This can be a cloud based backup using Carboniteor a hardware backup if your needs dictate. Physical hardware may need to be purchased if it is determined that your business needs dictate. Carbonite is an add on.
- A certified technician will make at least one visit a month to your location to ensure that all of your software is up to date, including security software, operating system software, and important applications. This visit will help you ensure that your business is optimizing it’s technology usage.
- We will act as a go between for you and the manufacturers of your equipment. (i.e. Dell, Lenovo, Lexmark, Cisco and many others) If something that is under warranty fails we will deal with getting the hardware repaired.
- Same day service including after hours.
- And most of all: The piece of mind of having a qualified computer technician available to respond to all of your small business technology emergencies!
Optional add ons:
- Managed Anti-Virus powered by Emsisoft
So get that piece of mind and contact us for your onsite analysis of your business needs!
See how we compare tomanufacturers warranty’s.